Walker Independence and Yellowjackets were successful in their first-ever tie in the competition, and face each other today. The former is seeded but the latter defeated Person of Interest, so this could be an entertaining one.
Buffy is into the second round for the second-straight year, but hasn’t progressed further since 2019. Stranger Things has never managed that and, indeed, this is a first appearance at this stage since 2018.
Killing Eve has never made it past the second round, with only a sole previous appearance here in 2019, but beating the seeded Station 19 provides plenty of hope. Victory over Legacies was only the second time that Teen Wolf has won a tie – this its eighth appearance.
Two Hawaii-filmed series go head-to-head to round things out today (no, I don’t care that it’s a tenuous link). LOST hasn’t moved beyond this stage since 2019 but, given its heritage in these parts, you can never write it off. This is Hawaii Five-0’s first appearance on this stage since the same year, when it did in fact go a step further.
A reminder of the rules:
1) A pair of shows will go into battle in a poll, where after exactly 24 hours, the leading show will win the battle and will progress into the next round. Each poll will open at 12pm ET on a given day.
2) Vote for your favourite and spread the word with your friends & fans.
3) One vote per person per poll.
4) Comment on what you voted for on in the comments below.
5) Have fun. This is a friendly & competitive competition. Please do not start attacking other fans or fangroups in the comments, because this really isn’t what this competition is about.
Don’t forget to share the poll – spread the word far and wide to help your show get through! And, of course, let us know in the comments who you’re voting for.
Check back tomorrow for the next four polls of round two!